1. Keep doing the things you love. Whether it's writing, photography, playing basketball, or piano, hobbies fuel your soul – and what's better than that?
2. Get a dog. Playfulness is contagious. Being silly never gets old. It's easier to remain young at heart with tail wags and woofs.
3. Get outside. The fresh air is invigorating and clears the mind.
4. Go for a run or walk. Preferably outside. Or on the dreadmill. Anything to get the blood pumping.
5. Read inspirational quotes and stories. Subscribe to creative blogs. You can alsoÂ follow my Evolve board on Pinterest here.
6. Connect with others. Whether it's online or off, find a way to reach out to a friend or family member. Don't forget the importance of a real, meaningful connection.
7. Watch a show that makes you laugh. One of my recent favorites is New GirlÂ on Fox. If you're already a Schmidt fan, watch thisÂ for a laugh.
8. Count your blessings. Practice gratitude. Focus on all the good things in life. Positive thoughts become reality.
What are some ways that you find inspiration?