You want to:
- Inspire relevant and engaging conversations around your industry
- Attract new website visitors in an engaging, fun way.
- A deeper, more meaningful connection with your customers
You may have tried advertising to get new customers. But it didn’t work. You’re not alone.
The truth is, we live in a post-advertising world.
This means that the copy on your website needs to “advertise” for you. You’ll need to earn your customers trust through your words.
When you write regularly on your website, you resonate more with your customers. And when you resonate, you get:
More traffic. More engagement. More sales.
Seems pretty simple, right? It is.
This copywriting package is for you if you want to:
- Stop wondering what to write about and start publishing articles that get you noticed.
- Spend less time in front of your computer, and more time growing your business.
- Stop hoping for the media to cover you, and start attracting the attention that you deserve through your website.
Jessica’s writing skills and timely blog posts have exceeded my expectations. Her content is current, unique and thoughtful. We’ve seen a definite increase in traffic to our sites from Jessica’s contribution. I enjoy working with and highly recommend Jessica.
Jessica’s writing and marketing knowhow have played a considerable role in growing the Vocus Blog. She consistently provides great content, getting to the heart of complex marketing themes and breaking them down for a broad and diverse readership. I’m always confident she’s going to deliver and it’s a pleasure to have her as a contributor to Vocus.
This copywriting package includes:
- Personalized editorial calendar to stay organized.
- Deliver of 10 articles via email in Microsoft Word document or Google Docs (your preference).
- 1 – 2 articles per week, varying in length between 400 and 600 words (although some articles may exceed that).
- Killer, clickable headlines.
- Inbound and outbound links to help organically build SEO benefits.
Cost for package: $2,000