The Art of Humanity is a weekly 30-minute podcast that explores creativity and consciousness with artists, leaders, authors, and entrepreneurs.
Mark Groves is a relationship coach and writer who shares inspiration on love, honesty, trust, sex and magic!
In this interview, Mark and I discuss:
- What prompted him to start writing about love
- How to live in alignment with your intuition and heart
- The paradox of love and freedom
- How to build a relationship that feels free
- How men can be expressive and assertive in how they feel without it affecting their masculinity
We also discuss the works of the mystic and spiritual teacher Osho and author David Deida.
Note: some of what we discuss is marked as “explicit” on iTunes.
Note: If you enjoy this episode, please leave a review on the iTunes store.
Free email course with audio
Subscribe to receive the "Create Content with Clarity" course, complete with blog posts, resources, and tools.