I dream of a world where meaningful media matters.
It’s a world with:
- Less shouting, more thinking.
- Less marketing, more clarity.
- Less advertising, more stories.
- To inspire relevant and engaging conversations around your industry.
- To attract new website visitors in an engaging, fun way.
- A deeper, more meaningful connection with your customers.
You don’t want your marketing to feel salesy or forced. But you also can’t wait for the customers to come knocking on your door.
Content marketing is how it’s done.
Content…what? Content marketing. It’s the industry term for articles and blog posts that entertain and educate your customers.
This “entertain and educate” package is the more cost-effective way to advertise. It’s what attracts an audience, builds a community, and drives hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue in an authentic, fun way.
You recognize hype for what it is. And you don’t want to be part of the problem. You want to be the solution…
which is why the content on your website needs to ‘advertise’ for you. You’ll need to earn your customers trust through your words. When you write the right words, you help instead of build hype. And you resonate more with your customers. This means that you get:
More traffic. More influence. More sales.
Seems pretty simple, right? It is.
This “entertain and educate” package is for you if you want to:
- Stop wondering what to write about and start publishing articles that get you noticed.
- Spend less time promoting your business – and more time doing what you love.
- Stop hoping for the media to cover you, and start attracting the attention that you deserve by creating your own media.
This isn't just a typical package. It's a luxury experience for your business that includes:
- one 45-minute introductory call to discuss your content strategy.
- Personalized editorial calendar to stay organized.
- Delivery of 12 articles via email in Microsoft Word document or Google Docs (your preference).
- 1 – 2 articles per week, with at least 500 words per article.
- Clickable headlines.
- Inbound and outbound links to organically build SEO benefits.